We’ve all had doors opened for us in the past, and wouldn’t be able to do what we’re doing and change the world without you.
Volunteer for Our Organization
- Serve on our board or a board committee. Applications will be open soon!
- Reach out to your alma mater to ensure students and faculty are aware of EmpowHER
- Volunteer to support special projects throughout the year
Volunteer at Our Events
- Lend at hand at Welcome to Washington, our summer kick-off, welcoming our newest cohort of BA women to the family (annually in June) and events throughout each summer.
- Get involved at Breaking Barriers, our annual gala and largest fundraiser (each November)
Each month, BA businesses and individuals contribute much-needed items to support our BA Women. In-kind contributions are especially important during the summer months, as we host EmpowHER participants in Washington DC. Our needs include:
- Locations to host events including meetings with EmpowHER participants
- Food and drinks
- 1 social event per week for 8 weeks this summer
- Paper products (plates/cups/napkins)
- Transportation: Metro/Uber/Lyft for EmpowHER participants
- Welcome gifts for EmpowHER participants
Learn more about how to support BA Women and get involved with the BA Women's Alliance.